Tuesday 12 January 2010

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?

And another thing...

Why does everyone like bananas? Seriously, they're awful, awful foodstuffs. They smell friggin' awful and banana milkshakes make me physically gag. I'm led to believe that bananas are the most popular fruit in the world. Above apples, above strawberries. Bananas. They're edible yellow penises. And everyone seems to eat them. All the time, everywhere I go. I swear I cannot go one fucking day without seeing a banana. In fact, come to think of it...many fruits smell quite bad. Oranges, for instance, you can smell them a fucking mile away. I think it's impossible for one to go a single day without fruit being partially involved.

Another thing that I find to be very strange is that many people watch I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!, but Big Brother is a big pile of shit to them. This I don't understand. It's the same basic principle: no-hopers stuck in a place and have to survive by doing various tasks. There are only minor differences...of course, I'm being hypocritical. I love Big Brother but can't stand 'I'm A Celeb...'
I'm unsure what it is that makes it so crap. I suppose it's the tasks. In 'I'm A Celeb...' they have to do some fucking stupid things. I don't know what would bring someone to want to eat a kangaroo's testes. I don't know why someone would want a scorpion shower. Big Brother's a bit more mild, a bit more concentrated.

Anyway, I'm done ranting...I'm not really, I just can't be arsed.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment